........Azrai where are you ?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,16 th Birthday on 26/09/09
,,,,,,,Happy Birthday Arai from ....Mama Bib and Papa Capt.
The beautiful World is out there just waiting for you Arai my son,,,,YES indeed....GO for it !!.
Give it your best,,,,,be yourself and be the best !.
Just face the hustle and bustle of life .....face on....O.K. son ??.
Be a man .....yaa !...be honest and forgiving at all times too.
We love you as who you are as always !!.......Papa & Mama.
Capt,
ReplyDeletePlease convey my greetings to your son Arai. May he grow into a fine man like his father.
Happy birthday Arai.
Capt, itu military order atau fatherly advice?...heheh. Arai, 16th y.o still need papa & mama approval b4 u do anything reckless, faham tak?
ReplyDeleteAnyway have a very good day, tuck in your shirt, stomach in & chest out! Boss ada bagi itu PSP 3 slim tak?
Salam,
Tommy
Thanks guys !
ReplyDelete...my son is in Riam Chinese School Miri, Sarawak and will finish his Form V b4 coming over to K.L. with the mother by end of next year...has to sacrifice-lah yaa !
...One of the most important facets I’ve learned about love is unselfishness, which is characterized in the Bible as a willingness to sacrifice one’s own wishes for those of others. I’ve learned that true love will always adapt and adjust to the needs and desires of other people.
...Yes !! Indeed, I do read both the Bible and Quran plus others too. It opens the mindset and be truly unbias to all in needs & deeds.
Capt.
Many happy returns to Arai!
ReplyDeleteCapt. now I know how you used to look like when you were sixTEEN.
And I guess Arai will roughly know how he would look like as he approaches sixTY hahaha...
I see in your young man an uncut diamond Capt, imagine what will emerge when shaped and polished!
Zendra,
ReplyDeletehahaha !!...Arai has more of the mother's genes as such will look more like Bib, fortunately.
,,,he speaks Mandarin as good as my French ?? hohoho. We are picking up Arabic together.
,,,he wants to be a Master Chef and is pretty good in the kitchen presently too. BUT Bib is still the BEST, she is the greatest Cook in the world for both of us. hehehe !! Must salute her cooking mak ooiii !! 6 x Stars yaa.