Monday, September 28, 2009

Bapak,,,,,my daddy.

Yooooo !!,,,,,give my Daddy a THUMBS UP......... o.k ??
,,,,,am just speechless !!......SEBAK.,,,,,HE STILL MANAGED A THUMPS UP !!!!!!!!! ....THAT'S MY DAD yaaaa !!


,,,,,he indeed, loves the head massage and went to sleep during which !! hahaha. ....sweet dreams daddy, take your rest and I will manage the rest too. You had trained me well and showed me HOW many a times, I have learnt from the BEST....my dearest Daddy.

,,,,,as promised, I shall always be back to be with you daddy dearest.
,,,,,No words can express my feelings for you Bapak !!.
,,,,,SEBAK tak terkira Yeop !! ,,,,,, I love you daddy and you know it yaa !!...and as I take leave of you and pray for your spiritual/health advancement, as I know that you too pray for mine.

,,,,,Say; "If I am astray, I only stray to the loss of my own soul; but if I receive guidance, it is because of the inspiration of my Lord to me; it is He Who hears all things, and is (ever) near". Surah [34] Saba' Section 6; Truth Will Prosper ; 50 ......ameen.


,,,,,Yoo my daddy !!,,,,,from your son.....anak Bapak yaa !!.

8 comments:

  1. Captain,
    I am so happy to know that you had quality time with your dad. it is impossible for you to be with him till his final minutes but what you did was treasured by both. May Allah bless the both of you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga Tok Abbas dirahmati Allah sentiasa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tks Pak Zawi & Zendra !

    ,,,as i pack my bags for a living back on the island, my heart remains with my dearest father.
    ,,,panjang umor, next year once my K.L. home is ready, I will bring home my daddy to live with me yaa.
    ,,,117. Your Lord knows best who strays from His Ways; He knows best who they are that receives His guidance. Surah [6] Al-An'am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salute, Tok Uban u r a good son any father would be proud to have. He’ll be please to know u turn out very well indeed. And he’ll go home eventually very peaceful knowing he’d done his best.

    Hey, I didn’t know u r a good tosser too…heheh. U tossed the frying pan very well mah in your last post. Yeah, om putih is right to complaint RM20 is abit on the high side for that dish. For same in Oz they pay around AUD$8 for that. But u say that’s about same what after conversion what. No they don’t think like that, to them it’s more like par $ to RM, no conversion. That’s why they say roti prata & char kuay teow is cheap coz only RM1 & RM3 maybe but u pay AUD$6 & AUD$9 in Oz. See how they think? I suggest u sell in your island restaurant 5 sticks of satays, 1 ketupat & some salad + kuah for RM12.00 and they’ll say it’s cheap.

    Salam,
    Tommy
    P/S - U can ask Arai to translate my comment in Zen post; I think she's blurred oreadi..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy,

    ,,,I serve Lebanese bread/chicken/beef/vege plus special olive oil sauce and real StarBucks type coffee for just rm20/- its a steal mah !! same same in the city cost rm45 plus rm9 = rm54 !!..i tell my houseguests to eat first and don't pay if not satisfied yaa hahaha..baru after tasting they realised how good mah hahaha.!! So far so good, like hot cakes but since am away in the city right now, my restaurant/cafe serves only pan cakes for b/fast only cos my 1st mate Asaari can only handle that haha. Sorry no dinners.
    ,,,one of the houseguest is a chef from Canada and he is helping out to manage the Capt's Longhouse for free lodging BUT my regulars are calling me back to the island to get the weekend bbq going again after bulan Ramadhan-lah. Indeed, K.L. is killing me..nil exercise eat eat eat,,,,sleep sleep sleep yoooo this is bad man. Tak boleh hidup m'cam ini lah..kena escape back to Kapas soonest after getting my business admin. sorted out plus holding my dad's hands again for forgiveness !!.
    yoooooooooooo I have had it in the city !!!!! how can you guys take it ??. my kids love the city but not for a million $ for me ! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam,
    Have just left a comment in your other blog.
    I look at all the pictures of you and your dad, I think I know how you felt. I've been through it myself. It was difficult to return to the other side of the world but it was something that I had to do. That is all in the past now.
    Your dad is lucky to have you. Insyaallah sampai hajat nak bawa your dad pulang ke rumah you ya.

    Btw,
    we're definitely dropping by at your island in Dec or Jan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naz/Kama,

    ,,,thanks ladies for your kind words,,,our parents is indeed 'almost similar' as the Ka'bah as the Spiritual Centre of the faithful yaa !!.

    148. To each is a goal to which Allah turns him; then strive together (as in a race) towards all that is good. Wheresoever you are; Allah will bring you together. For Allah has power over all things.
    Surah [2] Al-Baqarah ameen.

    We should always turn towards our parents with full of kindness & most merciful.

    Capt.

    ReplyDelete