Before I die,,,,,,,yooooo. ,,,,,,,,,L'indispensable Capt. ??.
"More and more as I am here on Kapas island and see what life really is, I understand that it is not when or how you die but how and if you truly were ever alive !!.
Mind you, even at his late age, I have never lost the adventurous spirit and can often even return to many desolate Malaysian islands and jungles several more times.
May I say something about myself before I die ???!!!!,,,,,,,"I have an incredible zest and enthusiasm for life," plus "am the kindest of soul , with just basic survival intelligent, with a great sense of humor, and lived each day to the fullest."
Presently documenting my ordeal in my personal blog the Capt’s Longhouse ." ,,,,,It is to later be made into a TV movie yaaaaa,,,,,,don’t forget it Elin/Nina , my dear daughters and son, Arai !!.
I fought bravely during the emergency period against the CTs, I was able to make the best of what life and circumstance gave me, and as always had to be the most resilience ever seen in anyone,"
YES,,,, I fought hard and fought valiantly against life’s enemy plus I lead my crew against all odds.
So just before I die,,,,, since no one is getting away from it yaaaaa!!.
In addition to my wife, Bib,,,,,,,, this Perak native and graduate of the “University of Life” to be survived by three children ,Azlina, Azreena and Azrai,,,,,,,,”live each day to the fullest and face the world with a smile”,,,, o.k. ?
Note;
Memorial and funeral arrangements are pending while awaiting my last breath on the island.
Please bury me on Kapas Island-lah. ,,,,,,,,REMEMBER this request my dear !!.
"More and more as I am here on Kapas island and see what life really is, I understand that it is not when or how you die but how and if you truly were ever alive !!.
Mind you, even at his late age, I have never lost the adventurous spirit and can often even return to many desolate Malaysian islands and jungles several more times.
May I say something about myself before I die ???!!!!,,,,,,,"I have an incredible zest and enthusiasm for life," plus "am the kindest of soul , with just basic survival intelligent, with a great sense of humor, and lived each day to the fullest."
Presently documenting my ordeal in my personal blog the Capt’s Longhouse ." ,,,,,It is to later be made into a TV movie yaaaaa,,,,,,don’t forget it Elin/Nina , my dear daughters and son, Arai !!.
I fought bravely during the emergency period against the CTs, I was able to make the best of what life and circumstance gave me, and as always had to be the most resilience ever seen in anyone,"
YES,,,, I fought hard and fought valiantly against life’s enemy plus I lead my crew against all odds.
So just before I die,,,,, since no one is getting away from it yaaaaa!!.
In addition to my wife, Bib,,,,,,,, this Perak native and graduate of the “University of Life” to be survived by three children ,Azlina, Azreena and Azrai,,,,,,,,”live each day to the fullest and face the world with a smile”,,,, o.k. ?
Note;
Memorial and funeral arrangements are pending while awaiting my last breath on the island.
Please bury me on Kapas Island-lah. ,,,,,,,,REMEMBER this request my dear !!.
Remember me in your will Capt. hehe
ReplyDeleteZendra,
ReplyDeleteIndeed making a will is les folies probleme des ultrariches yaaaa !!
Jane my best friend, the 4 legged blond will have the island to herself.
L'indispensable Capt. oui ??.
Capten! I want your sailing junk bila dah siap (kalau u tinggalkan dunia tak sempat nak sail), your ECBW and one timber house on Kapas.....thank you!!!!! (masuk will lah..kawan2 punya pasaaaal..kah kah)
ReplyDeleteMon frère son nom est le capitaine (MAS RTD) Latiff. Vous vous rappelez un tel nom ? Je ne peux pas me rappeler son grade de l'Armée de l'Air.
ReplyDeleteKitty Cat tu dah melampau, semua nak balun. Nanti kena gong-gong ngan Jane baru tau.
Zendra,
ReplyDeleteI will keeeelll for ze junk tauuuuu!
Hahaha ladies !!
ReplyDeleteMy Bib only will be willed for her tender love n care of me plus children and yet she ask for nothing except for my good health, for that she can have what little or every thing I own in this world,,,the penthouses,6 x houses,too many collector's cars,2 x Big Bikes that's too big for her, >20 x football field size of padi land in Kedah, rustic piece of land in Kerteh beside river below mountain !!,,,and all the millions of $$$$ I have everywhere in cash plus shares,,,hahaha.
MY SON SHALL sail the open seas as the daddy had done so in the sky yaaa and my 2 x daughters shall rule all the men in their life.......... hehehe.
Don't think I want to die yet lah haHAha,,,,still need to perform my Haj with Bib n kids together again yaaa.
Bukan senang jadi bapak lanun ex-Aceh, Yeop Oooiii!!.
Mak Oiii banyak nye bounty pirate ni. Untung jugak keje lanun ni kan?. Tapi, Saya, you know why he goes menyelam so much? Becos those he listed are only at the tip of the iceberg - yang visible, the 7/8 more is hidden harta karun which the lanun audits every so often, and which he is going to will to me lah. So you can keep the junk for all I care hahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry ah Bib, just gurau2 bulan rejab ni... :)
Yoooohohoo,,,Bib mesti tergelak sampai pergi toilet hehehe.
ReplyDeleteYaaaa,,,,,,,She is the best thing that happened in my life !!
Guess without her, i would be in Pudu Jail right now yaaaa!!
Me as a long haul kind of guy, indeed she is my soul mate for life and even without her on the island, she is always with me in my hearts & minds.
To my darling Bib,,,, don't worry i can somehow manage it, in my own style-lah....as if you don't know!!,,,,and I miss you dearly.
To all dearest Others,,,,”harta dunia tak boleh bawa kemana-lahhhh, **Relax be Cool** plus live life to the fullest every single day.” Just be yourself-lah ya, and enjoy yourself always. You can't get out of this world alive yaa!! You are going to die one day, no worries about that. That is a MUST.
Yoooooo!!
ke'eng = pedas ialah betul.
ReplyDeleteIni hadiahnya Lanun Durjana!
Boleh tampal kat gua.
Capt you have to display your award on your blog side-bar lah.
ReplyDeleteBTW did me bro's name ring a bell in your distant memories tak?