Monday, June 29, 2009

Capt's Longhouse, Kapas Island


Howdy there,,,,,guys & dearest ladies!! ,,,,,what a Sunset yaaaaa!!

"There is a place,,,,,where the sea edges at your bed linen and the
shower droplets fell from the sky, where worry takes an extended
vacation and the only season is sunny days, where you get a natural
tan under your own roof and you will be naked ,,,more a place you can
take a journey in your own home,,,,a place you can call Heaven on
Earth,,,,,yooooo!!

YES,,,,,,,, indeed it is at Capt’s Longhouse, Kapas Island. There
actually lives a lively man in an environment of tranquility, peaceful
yet still very realistic,,,,,,, he uses intelligence to create a
burrow made just for himself, where everything he hate is banished
forever: disorder, quarrels, indiscretion, anguish, tumult, and haste.

An natural diplomat in society: highly courteous and with an elegance
that charms those around him. Knows how to listen to others who gladly
tell their secrets,,,,mind you, to the PirateKing himself !! yoooo.

O.k. lah its just me the Capt. himself,,,,,,but, still, I think that
everyone must solve their own problems and don't get involved in the
affairs of others unless I am forced to yaa!!

Underneath the soft, silky plus highly tan skin is a calm, highly determined
person who can get out of any situation.
Effusive sentiments and tumultuous emotions make meself feel uncomfortable.
I face agitated situations with logic and a certain detachment that
can make meself seem indifferent or cynical.
In fact, my aspiration for peace is above all others.
I look for the “tranquility” of a place that will least upset mine inner world”:….
after long reflection, I can build the universe that fits me and you
best.

I actually had built such a place at CAPT’s LONGHOUSE on KAPAS
ISLAND,,,,,,,,,, Yooooo!!",,,,,,,YES ,,,,,No kidding, it's Paradise !!.

,,,,,so bila nak singgah ???????.....burung burung (birds) sekelian yaaaaaa!!!.

3 comments:

  1. Aiyyo malulah tengok org tak pakai baju, everything terlambak hehe. But the guy got lovely biceps, not bad not bad.

    As they say everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die, but you Capt. you don't need to die - you're already there in YOUR paradise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zendra,

    elegance et simplicite,,, L'indispensable KapasPirateKing yooooo!! &&&& profitez des performances de votre chaine Lifestyle hahaha.

    Capt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete