Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Making the best out of my day.


,,,Sad or happy as it is, may i share this with my fellow malaysian bro/sis. Can I ?? eeerrrmmm !!
...I will remove the damaged caused by spite and grief, or else i have surrendered my happiness into the hands of circumstances. Indeed, anger, is more harmful than the injury that first evoked it. Understanding, reconciliation and acceptance are vital. Why must sickness, sadness and frustration be my way of life ?. Instead i will make the most of each day plus give max. meaning and purpose to my life and living.
,,,my world will no longer be a depressed or barren place even as i survive on my own on an island. I will look at life and living, afresh, one full of life, endless potential, charm and marvel. Guess being greatfull too, am happy, healthy and strong, for i am all i have got.
...My sheer will to carry a fountain of gratitude, joy, love and forgiveness within myself is enough to bring all the well being i need.
,,,if my revival is not as dramatic as i wished it is O.K. lah. I will just carry on doing whatsoever comes next and live one day to the next...its my only direction forward.
,,,I hope and pray others have their own ways too. Mine is just that.

...LIFE is indeed very short, lets try to make the bloody best out of it ?.

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY FRIEND. SEMOGA ALLAH MENCUCURI RAHMATNYA KEATAS ANDA (maaf terlupa tarikh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Capt.,
    A bit emotional today? My husband is quite certain it's your birthday today based on your write-up. I'm no psychoanalyst that he is, but it's better to be safe than sorry. So, here's wishing you "Happy Birthday".

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIFE is indeed very short, lets try to make the bloody best out of it ?.
    Heck, I love the way you say it..
    Semuga sehat sokmo sokmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Capt. I too, celebrated mine on 12th. None of what assails us exceeds us in strength or significance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys,

    ,,,Thanks and my birthday was on 5th June..don't guess my age, am forever young-lah. The only baby born laughing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skot,
    Happy belated birthday.May Allah blessed you always.You are still the best Officer and Gentleman amongst bloggers at Mind no Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saudara Shariff,

    A belated Happy Birthday to you.

    I know how old you are because you have served very well "under me", played and flew together in same unit and certain ocassion in the same aircraft in your early days.

    I am glad you are well and healthy and surely happy with life though you have decided to be away on an island not too far from a place which I often go for holidays and also to visit my wife's families.

    I never fail to read your constructive comments, though too firy at times in "mind NO EVIL", but you have expressed your true feelings and please keep it up.

    I prefer to remain anonymous for an honourable reason but one day you would find out.

    Salam and may Allah bless you.

    mcgyver

    ReplyDelete
  8. mcgyver,

    hi !...eerrmm interesting feedback from a former Boss hahaha. Yes, indeed same same to you and may God Almighty bless you with good health and spirit too.
    ...Too "firy" is perhaps the right word cos. that's me and my true feelings, from my heart and from my own experience in life and living yaa!!. Perhaps some might take it the wrong way at times but i don't believe in hiding my feelings. What is wrong can't be politically right and it pains me to see what is happening with our society at large presently or rather with some individuals that never grow up with life & living. But that's their life so be it-kan ??.
    ...we have to just move ahead i.e forward cos. the future is where we are all going to. Too many people talk about the past, yet never learning from it !. AND they curse and swear at others or rather blame the world for it..Geees !.
    ,,,mind you, am just an apolitical guy and will support the good individual no matter which side of the coin to say. Unfortunately, politics is one hell of a nonsense in our country !. When will we ever get professional plus morally cultured leadership to lead the nation ?. When the cow jumps over the moon ! hahaha.

    Cheers & regards to the other half.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete