
My Kapas Island...yoohohoo !!...meself & matey.
Like a ship without a sail, with no rudder at its tail, adrift within a storm of life confusions, I was beached upon a shore, where no chart had ever shown before, when I jumped onto the sand, I knew I found an island, my island, Pulau Kapas.
I used to survive on dry land in Miri, for every other day until we sail the boat on Sunday, to places on other Islands, from Sarawak waters to Brunei shores and across to other Islands off Sabah, where time passes quickly, like the breeze across the bow, and now finally, YES !!..I'm safe within the shelter of my dearest island, darling Kapas.
Now I love the life I'm living and all that God has given the earth, sea and sky and this good bitch by my side. My dog "Jane" you see is everything to me I love her more each day, she helps me see the way, and we some how seem to be best friends and now a family.
So we'll blow with the breezes, and God bless Kapas Island when she sneezes, working together against life tides, we'll tack together side by side, through storms, doldrums, monsoons and jives, our love forever will indeed survive.
Welcome to my pirate island, Pulau Kapas or Cotton Island.
Indeed, I can be very passionate about my beliefs, I have a clear sense of right and wrong, and really don't have problems sharing my opinions with others. Today onwards, guess I could be inspired to express myself in a bold way. Maybe my sense of moral ethics will be triggered. Perhaps I could be stirred up by something that I see or hear ?!. I might want to step in and show people a different way of looking at things ??. Well....its my way of seeing life and living.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Capt. We choose our own life anf if it makes us happy why not. Wish you all the best. One day i hope to go to Pulau kapas and maybe... meet you? NanaDJ
ReplyDelete,,,well, NadaDJ you are most welcome to visit Kapas anytime yaa !..a place you find freedom from the rat race outside there.
ReplyDelete,,,indeed, freedom, a sense of mastery and usefulness are important prerequisites in life and living, whereby only oneself is answerable for one's life instead of blaming the world !. You have the accountability to creat a better person in you, to find peace and delight, to grow and attain success.
,,,happy person rely fully on their personal power to control or influence their fate. If we mirror our lives, we find that whatever happens to us is directly or indirectly, our own making.
,,,my advise to all and meself too is steer clear of pitfalls and take full responsibility and life will become an enjoyable game, an exciting journey !.
,,,hohohoo..the foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wiseman grows it under his feet...mine anchored at Kapas hahaha.
Tok Uban, seems to me you are at peace with yourself, you are your own best friend and Jane's too ;)
ReplyDeleteindeed Zendra,
ReplyDelete,,,in this changing and troubled world, our best motto should always be..have charity in another's trouble and courage in our own ?.
...as oneself aged and grey, we will look back on our lives and recognise that the moments when we have really lived are those when we did things in the spirit of love.
,,,really to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived..this is to have SUCCEEDED !! yoo..just help to build a world that enhances human well-being..that's it-lah.
What do u get when u fall in love, u only get lies & pain & sorrow. After u do, she'll never phone ya, I'll never fall in love again....hehehe
ReplyDeleteHey Capt, I know this couple who loves doggie style; Every nite he has to sit up & beg for it, then she rolls over & plays dead...muahaha
Nice doggie, Jane.
Tommy
hi tommy
ReplyDelete,,,what kind of friends you mix around with eeer ? yaa don't fall in love, just desire only o.k. mah..play play no strings attached boleh-lah, just don't get carried away, nak cari bini baru, cari gadoh saja mah hehehe. hire thai massage lady 3d2n if so desperate, habis cerita yaa ??. no love love just sweat and tears of joy hehehe..sure the ladies hamtam kita dua lepas ini tommy, you punya pasai looo !! play play also cannot one. only kawin saja boleh...Malaysia Boleh-kan ?? hehehe. di down under, boleh ke tak boleh ??.
Captain Pirate, you are more noble than I am. I fell in love with my job and my car. But then again, I fall in love every week, so it's not a big deal. I love how you described your Fantasy Island and your little Jane. Hugs to Jane!
ReplyDeleteCheerio,
CO78
P/S: Please come visit me at http://savoirvivrekl.blogspot.com/ and vote for me when you have the time! Thank you!
yoo CO78 !!..woof woof Jane baru bangun tidor sebab dia jaga malam malam against the real McCoy si-Pirate dari Thai during this monsoon rage of high sea and rainy tears from heaven..Geee its wet/cold and windy on the island right now !!..and the weather is picking up again and again to give a good fight/fright everytime we are out at sea catching our dinner to survive as true seafarers of the South China Sea !! yoo....no worries, Jane takes good care of the Longhouse while we are out at sea fishing. ..hehe this is no more adventure, its back to basic survival Yoo !!..who dares win..!! haha we also ran out of frozen chickens, kena tangkap ikan lah...and there are plenty out there too.
ReplyDeleteHi Capt
ReplyDeleteI feel very happy for you for falling in love again.. with a difference! yes, a man can yet find such the love of his life. You and all your kapas island, a boat to sail the shores and then running with Jane .. aahh but of course! you definitely not the run of the mill guy, for sure!
Me... like you I hopefully in my late years I could be driving european summers/autumns in an open top sports car the quiet country-side, mountain,etc roads
yes, capt dream the love of your life and be sure you will get to live it!
RA,
ReplyDelete,,,share with you the secret of making dreams come true !..just wake-up and ACT on it-lah hahaha !!
,,,with regards to love, Mother Teresa reiterated; "We can cure physical diseases with medicines but the only cure for loneliness, despair and helplessness is love".
,,,in life & living, we are all co-dependent on one another - like a tree that is part of the jungle, a wave that is part of the sea, we just can't separate ourselves from one another. Duty makes us do things well indeed but love makes us do things more beautifully !. Interesting too to note that we can give without loving, but we cannot love without giving !!. yaa when we love, giving comes naturally-lah. hehehe like laughters when you are happy ??.
,,,Finally..adooooiii hahaha "To contribute to life is to contribute to immortality !!"
...Am beginning to sound like a Preacher by now hahaha..coming from the KapasPirateKing himself Yoohohoo. holy shit !!.
RA,
ReplyDelete,,,oops ! Yoo, if you are interested about some chopper stories pls check out my other blog;
http://kapaspirates.blogspot.com/
"myself & new island home".
ReplyDeleteRunning free and blind
With the wind helping me glide
Myself flying through my dreams
The sand is so white and gentle
On my poor so worn down feet
I have to get away.
Run away to a better place.
A better place called home !
A soft cold breeze of early spring,
Just ruffles my feathers.
Faster.. Further..
Meself have no cares no fear, in this small world,
The little that I am.
Touching, loving, caring my heart afloats.
Carried on by that loving feeling.
Finally my new island home away from home !!.
,,,Hahaha marooned now at Kapas Island during the NE Monsoon.,,,its wet/cold/hungry but happy.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteUm.Captn'.I really don't know what got me interested in your posts...The island you mention seems wonderful.Wish I could be there...But,considering that I'm 12 and I still need to go to school...
ReplyDelete