Saturday, October 31, 2009

Freedom finally to just be by myself for the extra mile.

,,,,,daily walkabout with Jane along the beach front, she ensures that !
,,,,,capturing meself & lifestyle for my great great grand children !!

,,,Its God's blessing that we are all born free but as we sailed/struggled/survived into the world, many a times some of us are caught/trapped/hooked etc etc BUT thank GOD !!.. presently am free again, free to do what I want and free from restrictions, discontent, stress, doubts and fears. Yoo !!
,,,Enjoying this liberty, to command my pursuits and control my final destiny...to live with abandon and RELAX and ENJOY the bounty given by nature, commerce, science and technology !!.

,,,YES..indeed I have found my true riches in life and living coz. I have friends everywhere from all over the world !!. I have taught many things to others and influenced many lives !. I laugh often and much, appreciate nature's beauty, find the best in others plus to leave the world a bit better ??...help to build a better world that enhances human well-being.

,,,Now let me draw some masterpieces of meself for remembrance !!. hohohoo...... If NOT, WHY not yaa ??.

,,,Loving one's livelihood and pursuits with vitality and enthusiasm i.e. getting engrossed, giving excellent performance, relishing everything from dances to drama, antiques to architecture, painting to poetry, recreation to vacation and the meaning in life ; to find VALUE in what I do ??.

hahaha !!..Done so !? ,,,crawling/walking/climbing/driving/motoring/flying/diving/coaching so its o.k. I guess now for some serious painting again ..yoo hehehe ??.

....and still going for the extra mile too......Yoohohoo !

............"BETTER TO WEAR OUT THAN TO RUST OUT"..................

10 comments:

  1. ,,,in summary, what really matters is WHAT you/me do with what one have-lah !. To exploit all the potential to enrich oneself, and to contribute to humankind.
    ,,,the fullest use and enjoyment of one's inner and external resources ??.
    ,,,I have indeed used all my talents/abilities/wealth to bring good to myself, my family, friends and the world at large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capt Longhouse,
    How lucky to have that freedom to do what you want. Alas, not all of us are in your position. I wish you all the best, maybe someday I may be able to be like you.
    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Bro,
    let's paint the island red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pak Zawi,

    ,,,yoo ! hahaha.
    ,,,presently am painting my lifestyle & living at Capt's for my great great grandchildren ??.
    ,,,for painting in RED, you better get Zendra to give you some tips hehehe. Yeop oii !!.
    ,,,so you will start painting more landscapes yaa ?. capturing history is very rewarding my friend..only artists can do so-lah with their hearts and soul too.
    ,,,with your talent, you can indeed make a good job at it, from my observation to-date.. indeed with the confidence plus mastery to do so.
    "to see is to know, to desire is to be able to, to dare is to have",,,go on and carry the mark of human greatness !..paint it brother. yoo !.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo... Tok Uban, I detect double-meaning in your talk of RED haha. I certainly do not have any tips to give away to Pak Zawi in that respect, more than he has already acquired in his colourful life so far - blessed with 8 grandkids and all.

    So let us have a look at your current painting project - is it of huge waves and sharks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zendra,
    ,,,no double meaning-lah, its in your blog about colors and its meanings, remember ? hehe no worries indeed Pak Zawi is an expert in the other aspect of it. hahaha..just kidding o.k. ?
    ,,,am painting Capt's Longhouse and its lifestyle plus surroundings.
    ,,,Just about finished painting the changing faces of Capt himself, now with hairs plus some additional weight and a coconut tree on the side.
    ,,,Next ECBW and Jane with the Longhouse as the backdrop. Sea eagle/kingfisher/squirrel/jungle/sea/fishing boats and equipments etc etc...progressing well and adding life to the face, making it real with eyes following and changing faces at different angles
    ...scary even to me at times cos the face communicates back even at this stage !. All of my face painting talks back and many people get that strange funny scary feeling too hehehe !!.
    ...I have one b4 that makes you sleepy and indeed viewers are known to just do that while standing watching it !! yoo.
    ,,,the last painting with the malay junk backdrop, can look like an oldman with white hair/misai/janggut during low lightings but a bald younger fellow again with more lights. I just don't know how it happens but all of my drawings does that, some even have 3 to 4 faces at just a glance and that has frighten people off. Yet, what can I do about it, its natural and I can't stop it !!. indeed presently the face is giving a funny look at me too..i should go to sleep perhaps ??. hohohoo. Friends tells me, my painting is berhantu cos. of it. BUT its just my style, can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How eerie. This brings the term "lukisan hidup" to a transcendental level....

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys,

    ,,, I think I know why now ??..its because i carry out layering after layers of face painting, as such the end product would still show somehow the other faces behind each other ??. With the change in lighting and angle one looks at the painting, the face would indeed has different expression !.
    ,,,Indeed the term "lukisan hidup" or living faces does come into effect if i may say so.
    ,,,But in fact, it starts even at the scratching stage,,,using my fingers on the itch to paint..yoo b4 i draw in the eyes that would comes alive and looks straight back at me every-time! hohoho..it grows and glows as i put more colors.
    ,,,Pretty hard to explain but it gives me the pleasure in my paint works-lah.
    Maybe other artists have that same feeling ??. I guess so yaa ??.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Capt, kowtow to u, been there done that. Even your plan for retirement got military prescision. Tommy saja only shooting in the dark, come what may, happy2 go lucky punya lifestyle...muahaha.

    So one day hor, u go to New Zealand, and have your face painted lah, macam itu All Black tattoo muka, so spiritually enlighthening, not too mention oso so fierce one.

    Salam, now go pat Jane on the head 4 me, nice doggy2,

    Tok Mee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ayoo Tommy,

    ,,,talking about "All Black", my game-lah RUGBY !! yoo still active when am back in Miri, play for PCB Yacht Club plus in the local police team during season !!. ex-Armed Forces/College/Institute and any teams opening nowadays !.
    ,,,tattoo can't-lah for muslim - haram mah ! Would indeed love to have it hahaha !!. KIVI face yoo and indeed i can pass as one too. When i was in Aussie land, they all thought so, for my size then XXL in 2004..>90 kg. BBQ everyday after games plus lots of beer. yoo.!!

    ReplyDelete