,,,,,,,and
I just loves the sea, the blue sky and the green jungle too.


I wanted to sail across the ocean......I 'master' the ULUMULU, Miri/Labuan/Miri last year.
I wanted to swim like a fish,,,,,I am a Scuba Diver.
I wanted to travel across the World like Marco Polo,,,,,I flew an helicopter all the way from Kerteh, Malaysia to Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom in 1985.
I wanted to be a Cowboy and Red Indian Chief,,,,,,I was in America, at USC and majored in human factor & aviation safety management.

Just sitting alone by myself and ,,,,,, blogging/bragging opps !!! ,,,,and just doing kind of nothing ,,,,,hahaha,,,,,, What a lazy life style ?.
Guess, I need this relaxing break before getting into my act again-lah.
I wanted to fly like a bird,,,,,,I was a Helicopter Pilot and I commanded 7 x different types of aircrafts to-date.
I wanted to fly like a bird,,,,,,I was a Helicopter Pilot and I commanded 7 x different types of aircrafts to-date.
I wanted to sail across the ocean......I 'master' the ULUMULU, Miri/Labuan/Miri last year.
I wanted to swim like a fish,,,,,I am a Scuba Diver.
I wanted to travel across the World like Marco Polo,,,,,I flew an helicopter all the way from Kerteh, Malaysia to Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom in 1985.
I wanted to be a Cowboy and Red Indian Chief,,,,,,I was in America, at USC and majored in human factor & aviation safety management.
I wanted to ride the iron horse,,,,,I started off with a Norton 500 and ended with an Honda Magna 750.
I wanted to see Kangaroo,,,,,,I was in down under Australia when my 2nd daughter, Nina was in Melbourne for her double Masters.
I wanted a son,,,,,,I got Azrai. ,,,,,,and eldest daughter Elin just called from Australia a few minutes ago,,,,,she with her new job all over the World again,,,,,,like father like daughter ?.
I wanted to serve the King and Country,,,,,,I was in the RMAF for a good 11 x years, with much of active combat support flying and instructing new pilots.
I wanted to contribute and participate in the IT World,,,,,,I co-developed and implemented the GLMS phase 1 & 11 software together with IBS India & Shell Global.
I wanted to know the British that colonized my country,,,,,,I drove/flew across the U.K. and done a short tour with the RAF, plus an qualified RAF Flying Instructor.
I wanted to see Kangaroo,,,,,,I was in down under Australia when my 2nd daughter, Nina was in Melbourne for her double Masters.
I wanted a son,,,,,,I got Azrai. ,,,,,,and eldest daughter Elin just called from Australia a few minutes ago,,,,,she with her new job all over the World again,,,,,,like father like daughter ?.
I wanted to serve the King and Country,,,,,,I was in the RMAF for a good 11 x years, with much of active combat support flying and instructing new pilots.
I wanted to contribute and participate in the IT World,,,,,,I co-developed and implemented the GLMS phase 1 & 11 software together with IBS India & Shell Global.
I wanted to know the British that colonized my country,,,,,,I drove/flew across the U.K. and done a short tour with the RAF, plus an qualified RAF Flying Instructor.
I wanted to be a professional civilian aircrew,,,,,,,I got my ATPL and flew offshore with Bristow Helicopters and later with MHS Helicopters.
I wanted to be like JR Erwin as in Dallas,,,,,,,I joined Shell jadi 'orang minyak'-Oilman for 22 years !.
I wanted to help others,,,,,,I was the Chairman of the MSSC for 2 terms during the 1997-8 economic downturn period and assisted thousands of effected staffs and individuals.
I wanted to inter-grade the people of the World,,,,,,,I built the Capt's Longhouse on Kapas Island for it.
I wanted lots of SMILES & LOVING FACES,,,,,,I am finding them every where and lots at Kapas Island! ,,,,,,,Meooooowwww. ,,,,,,I nowadays collect strays & others too !!!!!!. hehehe
I wanted lots of SMILES & LOVING FACES,,,,,,I am finding them every where and lots at Kapas Island! ,,,,,,,Meooooowwww. ,,,,,,I nowadays collect strays & others too !!!!!!. hehehe
I wanted to be like the Hollywood Pirate !!!!!!!,,,,,,,,I guess am now one yaaaa?,,,,,,,,,YOO HO HOO,,,,but don't worry am the happy jolly pirate type and only out to rob your hearts.
I wanted my "Freedom" again,,,,,,,,guess I now can do whatever, wherever and ,,,,,,forever as long its lawful lah.
Capt.
Capt.
Dear Captain,
ReplyDeleteWow..I can see that you have accomplished so many things in life, I really salute you, sir.
Pulau Kapas is such a beautiful place, but too bad there are pirates there now...hahahah.
Capt?
ReplyDeleteSo you have 2 daughters and a son right?
And an extremely colourful background!! Very admirable..
Hows the internet reception there? Don't forget to drop by my blog ye Captn!
geeee after replying to both of you ladies, the connection was terminated,,,,habis cerita.
ReplyDeleteanyway, thks for dropping in, much appreciated. been to yr blog site too,,,keep it up, interesting stories and happenings.
life is for the living,,,lets make the best of it.
good nite n sweet dreams.
I've mentioned somewhere over at my blog my life is a series of small world coincidences, and, whaddaya know, I've a daughter named Nina, and if that is not enough, my son is also named Azrai! See zaharan.blogspot.com for a short poem on Azrai, while a pic of all my three kids are at zveloyak at various places.
ReplyDeleteWhile you flew over Mulu, I climbed it afoot in 1985. While you flew to from Kertih to Aberdeen, I "walked" overland from Kuala Terengganu to London in 1969.
Of course we have our differences - I kapcai you gulf-winged merc type! Haha!
Was just about to inform you that Zaharan Razak also has a daughter named Nina and a son named Azrai, when I noticed that he has beat me to it himself. Dickensian coincidences are to be found everywhere on Blogspot!
ReplyDeleteYou lead such a fascinating life, Captain. You are probably one of the most well-travelled persons I know.
My boyfriend, who happens to be Zaharan's brother, was a former army captain too. (FYI: Zaharan found me on Facebook. More Dickensian coincidences abound! The plot thickens!)
CO78, over.
CO'78,,,,I have a dog too on Kapas island and we walk the beach everyday together hahaha.
ReplyDeleteToday am in Miri, Sarawak feeding 15 wild chickends that have taken residence on the mango tree beside my bedroom. Also taking care of 9stray cats and tompok is sleeping between my legs right now, so can't go to bathroom so as not to kacau him. ,,,but my perut dah nak meletup adooooi.
Capt
Dogs, cats, shaven heads, hmm, apa lgi persamaan kita ni ... pernah kahwin mek salleh tak ... kah kah! Mcam Dr Zaini.
ReplyDeleteCaptain,
ReplyDeleteI offer to trade your chickens for the long-tailed macaques in my garden. Giler punyer macaques... habis compost pit bersepah! Chickens are okay, chickens dok diam-diam.
Tompok is sleeping between your legs? Pervert punyer Tompok! Pi dok luar kat sofa! Hee hee!
The "meeeeoww" there is literally to do with cats, then? I thought you were referring to something else. Sorry, Cap'n! Orang muda, darah panas, pikir hok tak senonoh!
CO78, Over!
Re Your Comment in my blog: My cats are all indoor cats, and I keep my house in very clean order. That's why I am mystified as to how they had lice.
ReplyDeleteYour life is as colorful as your writing is full of dribble!
ReplyDeleteHello dear captain !
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well.
I am trying to get in touch with you but did not succeed yet.
Estella and Gaia
(Kapas april 2009)