Monday, January 26, 2009

Just thinking out loud on the island




just loves the blue sky & sea
Am pretty blessed and very thankful with the good life plus be finally back at the island for good this time round – just be cool, many rainy days so far but with my basic land/sea survival skills and still kind of healthy even at this rather late stage of the game, I shall be just fine.

I have now chosen to spend the rest of my solitude lifestyle,,,,,to just lazing away in my hideaway home at the island. Since I'm just an unknown guy, a non-Datuk, a Tan or Tun Sri, so I guess should be able to get away with it. I have always been my own master ever since from day one, who does his own things, always out of step most time and thus at times, to be labeled as an character or a rebel at times from even in the early days,,,,,, till now.

HOWEVER, there is a pretty heavy price to pay though - I can’t fall back on tribal or group support when oppressed or challenged. I just have to learn to survive and fight back with that all alone, been indeed a steep learning curve all the time. Having to survive to-date by all means in this "rat race" or "dog eat dog" World.

BUT unfortunately for some, am also a bloody strong healthy XXL in body size, so no one should be foolish enough to mess around with yours truly-lah. Just remember, I don't have any enemies cas. they are all dead !.

O.K. just kidding,,,,, am just an apolitical pussy cat lover, so no worries mate. And I can talk my way around in most situation, whatever or whenever it may be.

Indeed, I can often identify with the young, old and the odd, traditional and non-traditional, plus even with animals and fishes too. Normally, I don’t fish or hunt/kill for my meal. Which can be difficult living on an island, fortunately at times my crew does that for our daily survival food on the table. But most time we barter coconuts for fishes directly from the local/thai fisherman and purchase food stuffs from Mydin in KT from the house guest pickings/contributions.

In fact, I can survive on young coconuts forever and ever on the island, but not for the crew or houseguests at Capt’s Longhouse. So just can’t get away with the shopping in town. Maybe, we should try out the flying bats and island Geeko too for a change to-nite?.

“Yes We Can” ,,,,,,,Guess am kind of hungry right now too.

O.K. guys,,,,,,,, lets chop down a coconut tree again,,,,, hahaha.

KapasPirateKing

3 comments:

  1. You are one after my own soul, er, don't want to kacau your copyright, just trying to establish some common ground ... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have lots in common-lah,,,so i pinjam yr format sikit-lah brother. hahaha
    no worries, our kids nama pun sama ,,,buat cam mana ?.
    hope to meet up with you soon.
    take care,,,interested to stay/retire in kerteh with the orang minyak ?. saw your comment on kerteh land. Ada kah kawan nak tanan di sana ?.
    Capt

    ReplyDelete
  3. About Kertih land, I'll ask around. Btw, your blog time needs to be updated!

    ReplyDelete