Thanks !!,,,, Mr Selim Bouchetob from France plus family,,,, you brought your family across the world and found what you were looking for at Capt's Longhouse !!,,,,,,,,,,,,an experience you will forever and ever remember yaa. The way you look into your charming wife's delicate face and your kids all over you in the sand,,,,,Ooooouuuhh!!!!!...... just lovely, you reminded me of my daddy when I was a kid. (daddy dearest, I miss you dearly,,,,,,while you now rest in bed, I think of you everyday!!)
Its was my great pleasure having you and family my dear friend at Capt's Longhouse!!,,,,,your kids were great, loves them as my own grandchildren,,,,,, hahaha.
,,,,,The ECBW boat trip around the island and secret beaches plus hidden caves,,,,,,,plus the flying eagles catching fish .....from an almost vertical dive which was flared off split seconds across the surface, catching its lunch for the babies waiting in the nest just at the cliff ends !!!
,,,,,,,,wow,,,,,fantastic show yaa.??.....Nature at its BEST.
Don't forget the Sunset at the Gazeeeebo .........yoooooooo!!
You're so right!!! 2 weeks after, we're still talking about Capt's Longhouse...
ReplyDeleteThanks for providing not only an accommodation but a place with a soul!!!
Sorry for your Dad (I lost mine 23 years ago and I still miss him).
Hope we'll meet again my friend!!!
Selim and family (Back in Hell ;)